Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fending off the Wolf at the door.



In an effort to keep the big bad wolf from our doorstep, or until my new consultancy business takes off, I have reverted to the age old trick of selling my services.

No, not those ones, I'd give them away for free.

I have reverted back to my other age old profession of cooking. I have started giving private cooking classes in the homes of prospective clients. Classic French Cuisine, or Indian Cuisine are the main subjects. I also do cooking from the wild, depending on the season. I could be prevailed  to venture further afield, especially after a few glasses of wine in me, however I know this will be unlikely. You can however, avail yourselves of my experience by joining a new blog, created to promote these new offerings.

http://thecookinyourkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/12/tis-season-to-empty-fridge.html

Swing by and take a look, You might see some familiar faces.
The Legend carries on in the same vein, so don't forget to visit there too. I'd miss you all if you went away.

8 comments:

  1. great idea... would love to be able to employ your services!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dom. No doubt I'll be nicking some of your recipes.

      Delete
  2. If only you lived near me! Well it sounds like your new-ish venture is quite a bit of fun too, best of luck with it and going over to your new blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani. As always, it is wonderful to have you visit.

      Delete
  3. Hello!

    I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Man and Van Guildford

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I understanding correctly that you will still be blogging here as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are correct. The legend lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are there no ends to your talents!! looks delicious happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear feedback