Monday, September 26, 2011

Legend takes a curtain bow


No, I'm not writing my own obituary, well... not the real one anyway. I am referring to my nom de plume. As part of my new career change, I have created a blog which will be attached to my new website (thank you Hestia). When my wife was reviewing it with me, she casually observed that the name at the bottom of the 1st post didn't quite look appropriately business like. I am referring of course to "Legend in his own lunchtime". "You might want to choose something else that doesn't let your new potential customers know what a prat you are from the get go", she sighed as she moved out of reach.
So, without further ado, you will now see my new identity (my real one actually) displayed at the bottom of my banal comments on your own blogs. Do not fear, it is not some perverted plonker parading his  paltry personality, but me, the real me.
I'll be sorry to see the old boy go

12 comments:

  1. a blogger by any other name......will hopefully still be as amusing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a Wally B can be a wally! ... and this is better than Legend? The wife needs a good talking to methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farewell Legend...Hallo Wally!
    Looking forward to reading about your wallying around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiling here...your blog title was the reason why I decided to take a look see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it worked then? You will be keeping THIS blog title as 'Legend....' wont you? Website's looking a treat now that we've got a proper logo to work with!

    lotsaluv

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, what it says to me is freedom from designated lunchtimes - you're still a legend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Legend.Just catching up,been a bit busy lately.Hoping alls well with you.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh now I understand! I did wonder what had happened to Legend, thanks for explaining; also, need to tell you Grandma Whacker is a huge fan of yours, she always reads your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! youth compound bow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Archery

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear feedback