Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Breaking news


What started out as a little research to help a Blogger friend publish her own book of poetry, has ended in the publication of a small selection of blogs from my "legend in his own lunchtime" ramblings. I thought I could help best by going through the process, and rather than create something from scratch, I just copied a few existing scribbles into Create Space.

The result?

A small but exquisitely crafted beer mat or coaster perhaps, or emergency bathroom tissue supplies, fire lighters or a wedge for a wobbly table.

Take your pick.

It is available on Amazon, both USA and UK, and priced at the princely sum of *cough cough splutter.*

It could come in useful to rid yourself of pesky Christmas present commitments. Send this and you will promptly be removed from the recipients Christmas list.

I have 4 copies coming soon and will send them to the 1st 4 commenters.

I am just having a cup of tea before the onslaught of book tour requests come pouring in *sits back and waits*

I may be here a long time.





10 comments:

  1. WoW. That's Amazonazing! Well done, Wally! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me have your address and I'll post you one.

      Delete
  2. Well done Wally!!!!!! And congrats to the lovely Ruth too on her poetry book

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email me with your address and I'll send you one.

      Delete
  3. LOL.. I am delighted Wally .. and thank you .. for your encouragement xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....and may I suggest a signed book swop ? :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send one to you, or you could come to vashon to pick it up......*hopefulface*

      Delete
  5. wow....well done you....from little acorns and all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am swimming in royalties, the vast sum of $6. Just enough to buy you a drink at the end of September while I'm in London.

      Delete

Always love to hear feedback